Using College with Pro

Using College with Pro

Postby fondfoat » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:26 am

Hi All,

Can someone point me to a guide about this? I just want to know how I can play the games together. I have the file linked, I imagine I have to finish the college season. I wondered if there were any dates or anything I have to follow correctly.

Thanks.
fondfoat

Re: Using College with Pro

Postby fondfoat » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:18 am

https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/ ... all-league (Football)
https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/ ... basketball (Basketball)

I assume I need to finish the college season before the draft. Any time in particular? I imagine I will be given an option to import a draft class? Anyone have more info? I don't want to get to the draft and realize I messed it up. Also, what does it mean "if you want more control over your linked date"? What would I need that for?

Thanks.
Last edited by fondfoat on Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
fondfoat

Postby fondfoat » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:16 am

In the Pro game, I have been waiting for 30 minutes now. It asked me if I wanted to integrate the College leagues. I directed it to the file and now nothing is happening....

EDIT: I will ask on slack.
fondfoat

Postby fondfoat » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:23 am

Okay no replies here or on slack. Unfortunately can't play the Pro version right now with this issue. It won't advance past this point. :( Having the same issue with Po Basketball.

Oh. I just saw on the options screen that you can't use CB2021 with PB2021?The football options screen says for future use only. I am guessing the games can't be linked. :(
fondfoat

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:56 am

For football, Every time you save the college league it will update that file. Then when linked in DDSPF it will show you college information on your pro screens. The draft classes aren't linked... those are done manually to give people a chance to modify the files if they wish. The Draft Classes are saved in the same folder as your college league when you click "Export Draft Class" from within the game. Then you use that class to import into DDSPF.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2021 General Discussion