newbie questions re: play/sim week

newbie questions re: play/sim week

Postby Zeldan » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:18 pm

I have just purchased DDSPF2021 (a mouthful there) and am having a few problems.

1) when I go to play/sim the only options under the dropdown are preseason week 1 and playoff week 1 no matter where in the season I am, so I cannot go to my current week and thus I do not have the option to play it instead of simming it if I wanted to. If i tell it to sim pre-season week 1 it sims the current week no matter where in the season it is, so I can do the season week by week that way.

2) is it possible to trade with a CPU controlled team? It will not seem to let me.

3) Can you have the computer use a playbook you made? (no custom plays, just a custom playbook)

4) I am assuming that when you set a custom % for the play-calling, it uses those when running the sim?

These are problems I am having with me playing solo in a league vs all CPU teams other than myself.

Thank you very much to whomever can help me!
Zeldan

Re: newbie questions re: play/sim week

Postby Zeldan » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:20 pm

re: question 3 I want MY coach to use the playbook I made when simulating the game out, not trying to force an opposing coach to use my playbook :0
Zeldan

Postby Zeldan » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:13 am

addendum to question 2. even if the CPU controlled team offers me a trade, when I click on the trade button, the trade screen opens but I cannot put any information into the windows to match their trade to accept it or make a counter offer, same as when i try to instigate the trade first, no response to any clicks on the trade screen
Zeldan

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:04 am

I'm not able to reproduce the trade issue. I noticed you created a support ticket and will keep working with you there on that one.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2021 General Discussion