Maybe This Is A User Error?

Maybe This Is A User Error?

Postby kevin225 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:46 am

Hello Everyone,

Sorry to make a glitch in my first post here. I've been reading your boards for a while as an avid Pro Basketball and now a new Pro Football player. You all probably don't even know how many people you all help to build great leagues and fun games.

Anyways, I've built a new league in ProFootball 21 and during the first pre-season, I can't seem to advance past the Training Camps. When I click "yes" for the dialogue box "Are you sure you want to complete Training Camps?" it returns to the same screen. It provides me a set of new emails each time I do it, so players are cycling constantly through the training camp each time I try to advance. I've reopened the save which is at the Free Agency screen a few times but it hits the same roadblock each time. I made a backup of this database but that won't load (separate issue) no worries there.

My experience with sports management games is that there must be a button or a box that I need to click on and this will magically be fixed, but after a few hours this morning, I can't for the life of me find that box.

Any ideas? I've spent a considerable amount of time on this database building custom teams from scratch so starting from scratch would... well... be a bummer.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to posting some more positive sports simming adventures now that I've made an account!
kevin225

Re: Maybe This Is A User Error?

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:54 pm

Sounds like something in that file is corrupted and throwing an error during training camps. If you open a support ticket I may be able to take a look and see if it's fixable. May help to attach or share a link to your league file in the ticket so I can debug.
brooks_piggott

Postby kevin225 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:50 am

Thanks Brooks, I'm heading out of town for a vacation. I'll try to post something before I go, but it might be when I get back. I appreciate the quick response!
kevin225

Postby Matteau 7 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:40 pm

Did you ever find a solution to this problem. I am having the same issue?

Thanks
Matteau 7

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2021 General Discussion