A couple requests

A couple requests

Postby Tim Plum » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:22 pm

1. Can a compare player function be added? It would be helpful to compare my own players and in FA as I look to sign players as replacements

2. A robust trade block that allows me to shop a player or two?

3. Since I can see FA salary requests in the magazine, can this be added to the FA screen, the player card? Somewhere for better access.
Tim Plum
Elite Member

Re: A couple requests

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:13 am

Tim Plum wrote:1. Can a compare player function be added? It would be helpful to compare my own players and in FA as I look to sign players as replacements

2. A robust trade block that allows me to shop a player or two?

3. Since I can see FA salary requests in the magazine, can this be added to the FA screen, the player card? Somewhere for better access.

On #2, are you meaning more than what already exists for the trade block> On the trading screen, if you click the blocks column, that will put a player on the trade block.

slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Tim Plum » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:49 am

Sorry, a bit of clarity. Can you I add a player year round? I'm at the D-League draft and can't add players.
Tim Plum
Elite Member

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:33 am

Tim Plum wrote:Sorry, a bit of clarity. Can you I add a player year round? I'm at the D-League draft and can't add players.

I have been able to add players all the way through the trade deadline, including the d-league assign.....at least accessing the trade screen and selecting the "blocks".
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:09 am

I have added a column for their asking amount in FA for the next build - it will be on the stats tab of the screen view

You should be able to add a player at any point - I was able to do it prior to starting the d-league draft
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 FirstAccess