Fast sim button

Fast sim button

Postby tyronethecalzone » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:23 am

We need a way to sim to the regular season from the off season, or atleast skip steps. If I am just being a spectator to my league I hate having to push advanced 100 times cause of Free Agency.
Dynasties:
Kentucky the lost team in the SEC
tyronethecalzone

Re: Fast sim button

Postby tyronethecalzone » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:26 am

Also Why cant you guys work on 2 seasons with DDS Pro football historical rosters and drafts, and add stats to those, when you have it done for this game :( It makes me feel as if you guys favor one game over another. (Plus this one looks nicer, though it doesn't run as smooth) I hope you guys plan on adding this new look, and historical rosters to your football games as well.
Dynasties:
tyronethecalzone

Postby tyronethecalzone » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:30 am

Also the draft prospect is a nice touch (Why can't you add top picks to this as well) along with being able to import coaches. Add to the football games please!
Dynasties:
tyronethecalzone

Postby tyronethecalzone » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:32 am

When I sim training camp it takes super long, maybe even freezes?
Dynasties:
tyronethecalzone

Postby tyronethecalzone » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:34 am

It lets me close the game smoothly when it says processing but I think it just won't process, waiting forever now.
My PC def isn't an issue, Intel core i7-10700k (5.1 ghz)
Dynasties:
tyronethecalzone

Postby Tim Plum » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:43 am

tyronethecalzone wrote:Also Why cant you guys work on 2 seasons with DDS Pro football historical rosters and drafts, and add stats to those, when you have it done for this game :( It makes me feel as if you guys favor one game over another. (Plus this one looks nicer, though it doesn't run as smooth) I hope you guys plan on adding this new look, and historical rosters to your football games as well.

Two different developers. Take a look at PF21 it has the new look.
Tim Plum
Elite Member

Postby tyronethecalzone » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:47 am

Tim Plum wrote:
tyronethecalzone wrote:Also Why cant you guys work on 2 seasons with DDS Pro football historical rosters and drafts, and add stats to those, when you have it done for this game :( It makes me feel as if you guys favor one game over another. (Plus this one looks nicer, though it doesn't run as smooth) I hope you guys plan on adding this new look, and historical rosters to your football games as well.

Two different developers. Take a look at PF21 it has the new look.

Yes I know, this look is just alot better imo.
Dynasties:
tyronethecalzone

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:35 am

ok lots of posts in here - first anything in regards to PF21 or any other game is irrelevant here. I'm only interested in what's going on in the beta testing for PB21. If you want to discuss things you want done in the future for PF please post that in the appropriate forum. We don't favor any game over any others and we in fact try to bring them in line with each other but it is different development teams and the basketball games have been in production far longer than football so its natural they would be a bit deeper.

1. You don't have to push the button to sim free agency 100 times. You click it once to load the free agency screen and once to sim the entire free agency session. I understand the overall request of wanting some kind of automated thing but it's not nearly as cumbersome as you imply here.

2.Training camp - based on your "100 times" for free agency how long actually is "forever"? Does it do it repeatedly? If so maybe there is a bug that is holding it up on that file and if so please go to www.wolverinestudios.com/support and submit a ticket with the game files so I can take a look.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby tyronethecalzone » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:20 pm

Forever is it is just stuck, I waited about 10 minutes.
Dynasties:
tyronethecalzone

Postby tyronethecalzone » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:23 pm

Also is there a way I can fast sim (not showing each game on a seperate screen) like dds pro football?
Dynasties:
tyronethecalzone

Next

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 FirstAccess