DDSCB League Link

DDSCB League Link

Postby C-Bailey24 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:47 pm

Created a new link in CB and PB to test together and the initial pull has been stuck on "Processing" for about a half an hour. Don't know if this is a bug or just the way it works
C-Bailey24

Re: DDSCB League Link

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:41 pm

Nope that is a sign something has gone wrong for sure - best thing to do is send the league files in for both games to our support ticket system and then I can see what's going wrong

Before you do that though check one thing for me now that I am typing and thinking....in your CB game open up the options screen. Is the Linked League toggle turned on? If not turn it on and save the league and then try PB
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: DDSCB League Link

Postby C-Bailey24 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:57 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:Nope that is a sign something has gone wrong for sure - best thing to do is send the league files in for both games to our support ticket system and then I can see what's going wrong

Before you do that though check one thing for me now that I am typing and thinking....in your CB game open up the options screen. Is the Linked League toggle turned on? If not turn it on and save the league and then try PB

User error. I had NOT clicked on the Linked League toggle in CB. I only had it on in PB. So got it working now. Thanks
C-Bailey24

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 FirstAccess