A few interface changes

A few interface changes

Postby Tim Plum » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:59 am

In the draft can it made that the player name to get player details over the need for another button to open the player card

Summer leagues invites - they don't reset after each selection

Add the ratings <->stats widget to the trade players screen

Can a change be made to the FA screen to keep it resetting back to ratings view from stats/ask every time I click on a player name?
Tim Plum
Elite Member

Re: A few interface changes

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:00 am

as for the first request for not using button to show details, believe in the past it was stated there is a technical reason it can’t be done that way on that screen, otherwise it would have. the last pro and college versions had the same thing.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:33 pm

Tim Plum wrote:
Summer leagues invites - they don't reset after each selection

Add the ratings <->stats widget to the trade players screen

Can a change be made to the FA screen to keep it resetting back to ratings view from stats/ask every time I click on a player name?

On the summer league thing I just tested it and added a player to the roster and the roster area updated with the pick and the player disappeared from the list. Do you have the list formatted a certain way or something when picking?

The trade screen has a dropbox which allows you to switch between stats, ratings and salary/bio

Also not seeing the third item here - if I look at stats/ask I can bring up player cards or make offers and it stays on that view
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Tim Plum » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:59 pm

On the summer league thing I just tested it and added a player to the roster and the roster area updated with the pick and the player disappeared from the list. Do you have the list formatted a certain way or something when picking?

Sorry, I should have asked if the list cannot reset after each pick. I sort by position so I can find players (filter/search would be nice) and after I select a player the list resets and I have to click the Pos column again.

The trade screen has a dropbox which allows you to switch between stats, ratings and salary/bio

I like the widget, but with 3 options I guess it requires another pull-down.:)

Its weird that I can't get it to do it, if I find the secret key combo I will certainly pass it along.

Did you see my email from yesterday?
Tim Plum
Elite Member

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:50 pm

For the third item, maybe you are referring to when you hit the advance a day button, it resets back to the ratings screen. So if you bring up stats/ask, then hit advance day, it does refresh the screen an go back to ratings.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Tim Plum » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:12 am

Also not seeing the third item here - if I look at stats/ask I can bring up player cards or make offers and it stays on that view

I think I figured this out. If the AI signs a player the screen will reload so it resets.
Tim Plum
Elite Member

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 FirstAccess