a little overwealmed!!

a little overwealmed!!

Postby chriskelly » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:43 pm

Purchased First Access, I've had several prior versions but haven't really played in a few years. to tell you the truth, I'm overwelmed. I'm having trouble finding my way from one stage to the next. the fonts are very small.....is there a way to change that? I can see the player current ratings, and the difference between their current and potential overall rating, but I don't really see alignment between the two.....where they are likely to improve, and how to encourage that. I'm just simming a year to go thru the paces. In the rookie draft, I can see skill ratings, and I can read evaluations on guys I've scouted or worked out, but again i'm missing the correlation,and I don't see college stats. Is there a recent tutorial or overall manual I can read? I can see that Gary has poured an amazing amount of detail into this build; I'm having a hard time figuring out where to start and how to prioritize.
chriskelly

Re: a little overwealmed!!

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:22 am

for the stage progression everything happens in the upper left corner of the side menu - either advance is lit up if that is how you go to the next stage or the play/sim button is lit up if there are games to be played to progress

what sort of resolution are you running and screen size where the font appears small?

potential has changed in this version - the potential just gives you an overall feel of if the guy has room to improve but does not tell you directly where. I felt this was more realistic and that's why the decision was to design it as such.

if you are starting in the offseason default there are not college stats for the initial draft class - there will be for the game generated rookies or rookies pulled in from DDSCB for future drafts

I'm happy to answer questions - also we have about 16 half hour developer dynasty videos on our Youtube channel which covers a ton of stuff that is new in the game this year,
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: a little overwealmed!!

Postby chriskelly » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:37 pm

Gary....thanks! i will try the you tube videos as well.
chriskelly

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 FirstAccess