shop player?

shop player?

Postby chriskelly » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:57 pm

Can I shop a player and receive offers, or do I have to negotiate with a specific team. I see the notes about the block, but I can't figure out how to submit the offer
chriskelly

Re: shop player?

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:02 pm

Gary had posted this response to another person who asked the question about shopping a player that you might find helpful.

On the trade front I mean I am open to thinking about it but I don't really like the idea of clicking a button and getting what all 29 other teams think of your player and whether or not they would offer you a trade in an instant. I don't think the path of least resistance is always the way to go - you're supposed to be a GM. You're supposed to be looking over rosters, seeing who might be a trade fit and then having a "discussion" with another GM about a trade. The way things work now allows that to happen - you can ask a team if they are interested and what they would offer on a player or you can put a player on the block and let other teams offer when and if they want to and I am pretty happy with how that works.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 FirstAccess