Keys on Keyboard

Keys on Keyboard

Postby Chilikonkarne » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:21 pm

Hi Gary,

Game is amazing, the user interface is so neat and there are so many options to drive your franchise, great job!

On the daily schedule, it is possible to use < and > keys on keyboard to move from one day to another.
Do you think it would be possible to implement this function for the trade block (when selectionning other teams) and player cards (when moving to the next player)?

One more comment regarding the depth chart, sometimes it is easy to miss one position allocation in the matrix and then the game cannot start the simulation/game because a player is missing.
I had to spend couple of minutes to see where the position was missing (I have been playing this game so late at night that it was actually a very difficlut exercise to spot :) )
Maybe a validation ticker (green arrow) would make sense at the bottom to check all positions have been assigned on the 48 minutes of the game.
Chilikonkarne

Re: Keys on Keyboard

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:36 pm

Chilikonkarne wrote:Hi Gary,

Game is amazing, the user interface is so neat and there are so many options to drive your franchise, great job!

On the daily schedule, it is possible to use < and > keys on keyboard to move from one day to another.
Do you think it would be possible to implement this function for the trade block (when selectionning other teams) and player cards (when moving to the next player)?

Daily schedule already has the keys implemented, works for me.

slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Chilikonkarne » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:02 am

Hi,

It is working for me as well. I was asking to have this feature fr the trade block (when choosing the other team you want to trade with) and when looking at player profile (to be able to go to the next player in the team).
Chilikonkarne

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:27 am

gotcha, i misread your post
slybelle1
Elite Member

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 FirstAccess