Loving the game so far! Question though..

Loving the game so far! Question though..

Postby frogman210 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:32 am

How will I know when there is a new version out that I can download? I am getting some obvious glitches and issues here and there and I can not wait to keep trying the newest versions until its eventually fully released. Its awesome I am loving how great it is already thanks you for so much hard work! Its turning out awesome!
frogman210

Re: Loving the game so far! Question though..

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:50 am

follow the thread that is listed at the top of the forum, it is updated when there is a new release

viewtopic.php?f=327&t=32755
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:37 am

frogman210 wrote:How will I know when there is a new version out that I can download? I am getting some obvious glitches and issues here and there and I can not wait to keep trying the newest versions until its eventually fully released. Its awesome I am loving how great it is already thanks you for so much hard work! Its turning out awesome!

What sort of glitches are you seeing? I certainly want to make sure they are all taken care of
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby frogman210 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:28 pm

I asked specifically in another post and then submitted a ticket with the save file so that they can get them fixed. The game I was playing was unplayable after a few games It kept glitching out and giving me an object not set reference error and wouldn't move forward any more in the very beginning of a season. I think that its getting looked at now though. The devs here are awesome and helped me get things all sorted and sent to them quickly Thankas for being so great Gary and the rest of you here. I am really impressed with your games and with the dev company so far.
frogman210

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:42 pm

Thanks for sending in the files - I will download them and have a look as soon as possible
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 FirstAccess