Player Card Glitch is not fully fixed

Player Card Glitch is not fully fixed

Postby C-Bailey24 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:27 pm

The glitch is still there when hovering. When you click on a player it seems corrected at first, but then when you click on a second, third, and any subsequent players the hover over glitch returns.

1. Hovering over Floor Range will give me Ball Actions %

2. I've discovered in many instances when hovering over Ball Actions the percentages are glitchy there also. For instance, let's say I hover over the Drive and Shoot area I will see something like "Drive & Shoot (11%): 8". What i'm finding is the number in parentheses is wrong in some cases. I know this only because I've seen Ball Action pie charts where it says the player's Drive & Shoot percentage is "2%" but the section of the pie is clearly larger than 2%. So it seems the second number to the right is the correct number in these instances

3. These glitches basically only happen when staying on the same screen. So if i go to my team dashboard and click on my PG all his info is correct. But if i don't leave the dashboard screen and then click on another one of my players his card is glitched, and any player card i go to after that is glitched. If i go to another screen and come back everything is fine
C-Bailey24

Re: Player Card Glitch is not fully fixed

Postby C-Bailey24 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:15 am

Never mind. Just realized I hadn't updated to the new build. Smh lol
C-Bailey24

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 FirstAccess