Issue with G-League Roster

Issue with G-League Roster

Postby BestInMyOwnWorld » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:40 pm

Loving the game so far, such a realistic sim. Thanks for your efforts! Everything in the Association was running smoothly until the first G-League Game. Now I'm getting an error saying "Invalid Roster Settings - Grand Rapids is missing a player from their depth chart." I went to the G-League page and realized that my G-League team only had 9 players when every other team in the league had 15. I signed two junk players to two-way deals to bring the roster up to 11, hoping that would fix the issue. Unfortunately I'm still getting that issue and I can't find any other way to sign more players to the G-League roster. Any thoughts on this? It won't let me advance my game until this gets fixed.
BestInMyOwnWorld

Re: Issue with G-League Roster

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:37 pm

Are you controlling Detroit and if so did you turn on the option on the team roster page to manage the d-league affiliate roster (its a dropdown on Team Roster that says Team Options). If that drop down has an option for "stop managing d-lg affiliate roster" it means you turned it on and therefore need to click the handshake icon at the top of the screen to go to free agents and sign at least one more free agent for the Grand Rapids team (not for Detroit to assign to GR). If you have that turned on you are responsible for keeping the d-lg team roster in tact. If you don't want to do that then turn that option back off and the AI will handle it once you initially fix it up.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Issue with G-League Roster

Postby BestInMyOwnWorld » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:26 pm

I figured it out! Thank you. I didn't realize that I had to choose the G-League team from the drop down menu again after I went to the sign free agents screen. That worked! Appreciate the help.
BestInMyOwnWorld

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 FirstAccess