Pro Basketball 2021: Realworld Mod

Re: Pro Basketball 2021: Realworld Mod

Postby JDeluxe2 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:27 pm

Hi there, just posting to get my two posts. Super excited to run the mod!
JDeluxe2

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:29 pm

JDeluxe2 wrote:Hi there, just posting to get my two posts. Super excited to run the mod!

To use my mod, you just download from my first post
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby dmkring527 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:46 pm

I have registered but dont know how to be able to download the MOD. Any help?
dmkring527

Postby dmkring527 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:47 pm

This is my second post. Do i have to do anything else?
dmkring527

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:16 pm

dmkring527 wrote:This is my second post. Do i have to do anything else?

There is no post quota needed for my mod, just following the instructions on the very first post, that is all you need.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Dei007 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:31 pm

This is great.

Thanks for keepin' up the work!
Dei007

Postby pianoman2209 » Tue May 04, 2021 12:11 pm

Still confused why people are directed back to page one of this thread to download rosters dating all the way back to January before the trade deadline? Is there not a mod that has the current 2021 rosters as of today? Last week, Last month? If so, I would be very grateful if someone could not only post a link but walk me through how to important the database. I am feeling really inadequate and feel free to talk to me like I'm 6. LOL....I bought the early version of this game that is how excited I was. How many seasons or games have I played? Zero....because I have no clue what I am doing and personally it's not fun for me to play with guys like Harden on Hou or as a Knicks fan, not seeing Rose but having to look at Dennis Smith and Auston Rivers. HELP!!!!!
pianoman2209

Postby slybelle1 » Tue May 04, 2021 12:22 pm

pianoman2209 wrote:Still confused why people are directed back to page one of this thread to download rosters dating all the way back to January before the trade deadline? Is there not a mod that has the current 2021 rosters as of today? Last week, Last month? If so, I would be very grateful if someone could not only post a link but walk me through how to important the database. I am feeling really inadequate and feel free to talk to me like I'm 6. LOL....I bought the early version of this game that is how excited I was. How many seasons or games have I played? Zero....because I have no clue what I am doing and personally it's not fun for me to play with guys like Harden on Hou or as a Knicks fan, not seeing Rose but having to look at Dennis Smith and Auston Rivers. HELP!!!!!

If you do look at the first post, it will tell you what my mod includes and doesn't include.........within my mod, there are no roster changes included. If you want that, will need to look elsewhere.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby pianoman2209 » Tue May 04, 2021 12:33 pm

Thank you Sir. Yes, I did read that and you made that very clear. Sorry if you got defensive. Was not my intention. I was not writing a personal message to you. I was posting what I thought was a general forum and I assume with how many players enjoy playing with accurate rosters that someone might have at this point done things like Harden to the Nets and could be point me in the right direction if anyone has updated the 2021 rosters. Was in no way a personal attack on you. Just trying to find out if what I am looking for has been done by any user, not you personally. Thanks.
pianoman2209

Postby slybelle1 » Tue May 04, 2021 12:44 pm

pianoman2209 wrote:Thank you Sir. Yes, I did read that and you made that very clear. Sorry if you got defensive. Was not my intention. I was not writing a personal message to you. I was posting what I thought was a general forum and I assume with how many players enjoy playing with accurate rosters that someone might have at this point done things like Harden to the Nets and could be point me in the right direction if anyone has updated the 2021 rosters. Was in no way a personal attack on you. Just trying to find out if what I am looking for has been done by any user, not you personally. Thanks.

I did not take it as a personal attack. Although you can post wherever you want, not sure your going to get the best viewing/answers by placing it within this mod thread that has nothing to do with rosters. I recommend creating your own post directly within the mods forum or within the main pro basketball forum. You might get more responses that way. I personally don't do much with the rosters and fine with the default so I don't really stay informed what others are doing with rosters, if anything.
slybelle1
Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 Mods