Mac User

Mac User

Postby Lbforlb » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:30 pm

Love the game how ever Im having issues with team pics its very weird.
I'm running the game on windows 10 on a new (2018) Mac mini with top specs, Memory, etc. using Parallels 15
The team logos don't show at all, however; the conference logos do show on the standings page I even get the field logos to show but now logos in the scoreboard. Team Info page shows the logos but that's it. Also, I added player photos and that came out great I could see those, on mouse roll overs on player names and every where else as well.
I've tried uninstalling the game. But that didn't work.
Any help with this would be appreciated.
I had the nil game last year and all those logos work fine , I also have the college game now and those logos have no issues. I don't know if its something with the new games UI or what.
Lbforlb

Re: Mac User

Postby slybelle1 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:24 pm

When you install the realworld mod, make sure it points to the correct folder where your game is installed. When you create a league, are you using a 30-team league? The mod is only setup to work with modern NBA Leagues with 30 teams.

The fact the NFL, College, and other games work don't have any bearing on using the mod with the pro basketball game, things are different.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Re: Mac User

Postby ripkobe » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:53 pm

I've had random issues with images before too when I used to bootcamp on a mac. Try a hard reinstall, follow paths like Sly mentioned. If all else fails, might just be a small hiccup with whatever you're using to emulate windows, in which case I'd try to send a bug report to their developers. Sometimes little graphical hiccups come up.
ripkobe

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 Mods