Updated rosters

Updated rosters

Postby Dikosmate » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:30 pm

Do rosters stay updated after free agency?
Dikosmate

Re: Updated rosters

Postby Tompoller » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:00 pm

Update will come around 22 of this month
Tompoller

Postby pianoman2209 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:59 pm

Hi guys. Sorry if this was posted on another forum or thread, but each time I click on new game I am seeing the rosters/players from last season. No rookies from the last draft...I made sure I bought 2021 and not 2020. I would really appreciate it if someone can walk me through what to do. Thanks!
pianoman2209

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:01 pm

pianoman2209 wrote:Hi guys. Sorry if this was posted on another forum or thread, but each time I click on new game I am seeing the rosters/players from last season. No rookies from the last draft...I made sure I bought 2021 and not 2020. I would really appreciate it if someone can walk me through what to do. Thanks!

did you install latest update 10.3?

viewtopic.php?f=329&t=33023
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby pianoman2209 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:39 pm

I did not, thanks for the link. I am really not good with this stuff (which files to put updates into, if I even need to do that? Do I need to upload them into the actual game? Do I need to delete older updates? If so which ones?" I'm sure this game is great and I don't doubt that....however it's now getting to the point where it's just so frustrating and getting no pleasure from a pretty expensive game. I would really appreciate it so much if someone who has knows how to do all this stuff could either PM me or reply with a step by step. I don't even know what do to with that update, but again really appreciate your reply.
pianoman2209

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:05 am

pianoman2209 wrote:I did not, thanks for the link. I am really not good with this stuff (which files to put updates into, if I even need to do that? Do I need to upload them into the actual game? Do I need to delete older updates? If so which ones?" I'm sure this game is great and I don't doubt that....however it's now getting to the point where it's just so frustrating and getting no pleasure from a pretty expensive game. I would really appreciate it so much if someone who has knows how to do all this stuff could either PM me or reply with a step by step. I don't even know what do to with that update, but again really appreciate your reply.

You just download the update and install it (i.e. click and run it).....the update process will take care of putting things in the right place. If you have Steam version, it should update automatically but I don't own Steam version so not sure what version it is, I assume it's the most recent.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 Mods