Is there gonna be any new updates coming?

Is there gonna be any new updates coming?

Postby Peja_pd » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:46 am

I really love this game and I play it every single day. its much better than 2K and more realistic and fun. I wanna know if there is gonna be new updates for the rosters with contract updates players photos and stuff like that with correct contracts trades and drafts? I think this game has huge potential to be one of the best basketball games ever but honestly nobody wants to play it if it does not have updated rosters and jerseys and so on. people love 2K because they have old rosters updates every week and its constantly updating I think for me this game is so much better and more fun and very realistic. I just do not like it does not have updated roster correct jerseys contracts and draft pick and so on. I downloaded updates for rosters but its not accurate so I did it all by my self but now with the new season we need someone to make these updates regularly. Thank you for an amazing game however this game has huge potential to make a lot of money and change the basketball games forever r please work on it to improve it.
Peja_pd

Re: Is there gonna be any new updates coming?

Postby hansmellman » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:25 am

The game doesnt have official rosters anyway, those are all made by the community. It's an annual release in itself and then mod makers, if they have the time, will make something for the updated season usually.
hansmellman

Postby Peja_pd » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:33 am

Thank you for that reply. Do you still play the game? I’m having so many troubles with the game it’s really annoying. I have updated all the photos rosters and I dunno how to export it so I can use it when I choose a new team. It sucks that you cannot download the game install it than get into a major database and do all the roster changes and transfers there update all the jerseys and than just install it and thats it. I chose Bulls and than updated everything my self but than when I start with a new team it all goes back to original rosters I can’t get my new updated rosters in it’s so annoying.
Peja_pd

Postby hansmellman » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:44 am

Yeah I still play the game. I'm not sure what you mean bro, have you been in the mod sections of these forums? There is a picture pack made by Gm Games that contains coach player pictures etc that you just have to install once then they are present for any save that you start? There is also a database that was update as of the trade deadline earlier this year available in the mod section too which would ensure that you start with the correct rosters (as of that time) regardless of what team you choose. You dont have to do all of those changes yourself each time you start a game.
hansmellman

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion