Screen

Screen

Postby abziani » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:59 pm

Hi Gary. First of all great, amazing incredible job. I have been playing your beautiful games since the original DDSPB and this one is a masterpiece. Congrats. Really. I have just played the demo now because I am from a foreign country and here the first access is a little too expensive. So I am waiting for the steam version to buy it. Believe on me...it is a big price difference.
I have just one point....Why you do not use the big part od the screen next to the court during the simulation of a game. There is plenty of room on the left and on the right and the player stats and the team stats look look like so small.
I have just an idea about that. I don´t know if everybody agrees or it is easy to change and most importantly if YOU like this idea.

I came up with a crude idea and upload a photo to draw what I am thinking about. Sorry about the quality...it is just an idea, ok?
I hope it helps!!!!
abziani

Re: Screen

Postby abziani » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:05 pm

Man....I cannot upload the photo
All the time it says it is too big
What do I do?
abziani

Postby drummerJ99 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:18 pm

abziani wrote:Man....I cannot upload the photo
All the time it says it is too big
What do I do?

Easiest way is to upload to https://imgur.com/ and then use the img button above to embed the photo on the forum.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby Chris » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:52 pm

abziani wrote:Hi Gary. First of all great, amazing incredible job. I have been playing your beautiful games since the original DDSPB and this one is a masterpiece. Congrats. Really. I have just played the demo now because I am from a foreign country and here the first access is a little too expensive. So I am waiting for the steam version to buy it. Believe on me...it is a big price difference.
I have just one point....Why you do not use the big part od the screen next to the court during the simulation of a game. There is plenty of room on the left and on the right and the player stats and the team stats look look like so small.
I have just an idea about that. I don´t know if everybody agrees or it is easy to change and most importantly if YOU like this idea.

I came up with a crude idea and upload a photo to draw what I am thinking about. Sorry about the quality...it is just an idea, ok?
I hope it helps!!!!

The big sides are used for the coaching functions. Do you have them off? That's why they're blank
Chris

Postby abziani » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:05 pm

Now it makes total sense!!!!!!!
Thank you Chris!!!!!
abziani

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion