cannot advance first day

cannot advance first day

Postby Warriors11 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:56 am

game looks - great

pretty use to the wolverine UI

but I cant seem to advance day on first day and coach hire - both options greyed out

any ideas?

Last edited by Warriors11 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Warriors11

Re: cannot advance first day

Postby Warriors11 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:25 am

I think I figured it out. I think this is because I chose "universe mode" because I love to be in charge of everything, but I should have chose "sandbox mode"

made the change and it is working - even got a little fancy with my commish db export\import and was able to retain the 2 hours of player edits I made so that was awesome
Warriors11

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:42 am

Yes (for anyone else reading) - universe mode can only be advanced by the commissioner. Think of it like a multiplayer league except that its you controlling multiple teams instead of other people.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Warriors11 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:05 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:Yes (for anyone else reading) - universe mode can only be advanced by the commissioner. Think of it like a multiplayer league except that its you controlling multiple teams instead of other people.

thank you - wondering aloud if using the word commish mode might be a good addon to the in game explanation. I miss took it for what I call "god mode" that i like to use in my solo games - that is I like to tinker and change\edit stuff as I see fit. that is what I thought the mode was, but after going through this I get it now. thanks for the quick response. hope this might help someone else who gets stuck and\or makes the same mis interpretation that I did
Warriors11

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion