stuck on the summer league

stuck on the summer league

Postby Jonba » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:06 pm

Hi!

First of all sorry for my English, I am French and my English lessons are 24 years behind me...

This is my first DDSPB and I was looking forward to testing the demo tonight but I have a couple of issues that keep me from telling myself that this game is amazing.

To begin with, I have a problem with Microsoft.net framework which displays an error message as soon as I click on a menu.
I had installed the realworld and photos mods, so I uninstalled everything, started a game with the original settings but still this pop-up.
This does not prevent playing but it is boring.

On the other hand, I can no longer progress in my games as soon as I reach the summer league.

Impossible to select players to play this summer league, and if I try to simulate it I get an error message indicating that a team (mine) does not have the selected roster.

I give the facts roughly, maybe there are things that escape me and everything can be simply settled.

For more precise information I try to be available as best as possible to be able to enjoy this game which seems to be the holy grail for me.

Thank you.
Jonba

Re: stuck on the summer league

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:24 pm

Ok on the .NET framework issue I highly recommend you open a ticket at www.wolverinestudios.com/support and please include the following info

- are you using French as your dominant language on your computer or English?
- are you using our version or the version from Steam?
- what is the actual error? There should be a details button you can click. If you are using French please switch your language to English temporarily so that the text of the error will be in English
- under HELP there are instructions to submit your game files. That may be helpful to do in the ticket as well

As for the summer league again I would need to know what the exact error message is but I would go to your DEPTH screen and under the Team Options drop down choose View Summer League Depth and make sure you have the spots filled out in order from 1-12 and that all of your minute matrices have a green check at the bottom.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Jonba » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:38 pm

Thank you Gary.

For the .net framework ticket I will do it tomorrow because it is 1 am at home.

For the summer league I will also answer tomorrow more precisely with screenshots.
I just watched and all minute matrices have a green check at the bottom but I cannot access the team options, the drop-down menu is grayed out.

thank-you for your prompt response
Jonba

Postby Jonba » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:20 am

Well, I have just settled down to list all the problems I had yesterday and ... nothing!
No more .net framework message, the summer league is ok, no more grayed-out drop-down menu, possibility to select players for the summer league, all is well!
Apparently just a PC restart was enough, sorry to have created this post for nothing in the end.
Jonba

Postby Frank » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:48 am

Hello, I'm french too and had the same problem.
I fixed it by changing the langage in the parameters of my computer (french -> US english)
Frank

Postby Gary Gorski » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:59 am

Which issue did you have Frank? The .NET framework message or the summer league problem?

If it was the .NET framework one was it happening on every screen or just certain ones?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion