Tournament Maker (Not Working)

Tournament Maker (Not Working)

Postby pianoman2209 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:28 pm

Hey guys... I created a ticket, but figured it couldn't hurt to also create a topic as I imagine other people may be having a similar issue. I have been playing the early access version since it was available and really like using the Tournament Maker option. I never had an issue with it until I tried it on steam (after I was given the activation key). When I click on "Create New Tournament" nothing happens. It asks me to enter the name of my new Tournament and then when I click on the green continue button, nothing happens. I did a check to see if the rosters where still there from the 70's-current and they were so I don't think it's a historical database issue...but who knows. I have literally been trying to figure this our the entire day. If someone can literally walk me step by step I would greatly appreciate it.
pianoman2209

Re: Tournament Maker (Not Working)

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:27 pm

I don't have the steam version, just Wolverine direct version. But works for me.

I go into the menu option, hit create tournament and input a name. I hit the green save bracket button and that takes me to the tournament bracket screen. Then you select the season, team, and seed for every team in the bracket. Then hit the green save bracket button.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Re: Tournament Maker (Not Working)

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:17 am

Thanks for this - I will fix this for Steam in the first update but I can tell you how to fix it now. If you go to the folder where Steam installs the game and look in the Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 2021/app folder you will see two folders called Multiplayer and tournaments. Move them both to that folder called "disk" in the app folder and then it will work.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion