Sim Game Button

Sim Game Button

Postby Ezstepper » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:08 pm

I would love to have a sim game button on each game along with the play/watch and preview buttons. I would like to be able to view the results screen with milestones/triple double etc. one game at a time.

I don't know how hard it would be to add or if its possible but it would be a nice addition for gamers like myself.

One other note, I watch my team's games play out but do not coach. I would like the option to disable ref interactions unless the ref did something major like give a tech or eject someone.

Really enjoying the game so far. Great job.
Ezstepper

Re: Sim Game Button

Postby Qrashman » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:33 pm

good suggestions. There is so much good stats/data in this game and I feel it sims too fast, and too easy to miss it.
Qrashman

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:13 am

Although it won't provide you the capability to sim one game at a time, you do have the option to try and slow down the simming speed. Go into the options menu (using the hamburger menu in upper left of screen) to change the simulation speed to slow? By default it's set to the fastest speed. It won't prove you the single sim feature, but might improve it a bit for you when viewing simmed games.

slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Ezstepper » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:11 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. I was aware of slowing it down but would prefer the "sim button" to do one game at a time.
Ezstepper

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion