After simming, the notes on the screen disappear too fast

After simming, the notes on the screen disappear too fast

Postby Qrashman » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:35 pm

After I sim a day, there's notes that pop up on the bottom right corner in different colors. They just go away too fast to be able to read them. Also some of them seem completely blurred out?
Qrashman

Re: After simming, the notes on the screen disappear too fas

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:11 am

Have you tried going into the options menu (using the hamburger menu in upper left of screen) to change the simulation speed? By default it's set to the fastest speed. Give it a shot and see if it improves for you.

slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:22 am

Well it will blur these "toasts" as they are called when the screen is done and is going back to the schedule. They are really meant to be notices of things for you over a period of sim time so they would remain on the screen while you simmed multiple days to give you recaps of your games, injury and other league important news. If they are going away too fast for you to read are you only simming one day at a time? In that case you're not really "missing" anything because you can look back and see the box scores from the prior day or the prior day news on the screen.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Qrashman » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:52 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:Well it will blur these "toasts" as they are called when the screen is done and is going back to the schedule. They are really meant to be notices of things for you over a period of sim time so they would remain on the screen while you simmed multiple days to give you recaps of your games, injury and other league important news. If they are going away too fast for you to read are you only simming one day at a time? In that case you're not really "missing" anything because you can look back and see the box scores from the prior day or the prior day news on the screen.

up to now I have only been simming one day at a time, yeah. I realize I can just look at the news from the previous day, was just curious if these were supposed to be blurred / disappear fast, or if it was just me. Im going to try slowing the simulation speed and see if that helps. Maybe I'm just...too old?
Qrashman

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:39 am

Those toasts will go away when the screen is reloading after the sim is done so if you are simming one day at a time it will be hard to catch them. They are more meant for long term simming to keep you up to date on things that are happening since you would otherwise miss them.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Qrashman » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:50 pm

no problem. slowing down the simulation definitely helped.
Qrashman

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion