Will there be a roster update later to start with the rookie

Will there be a roster update later to start with the rookie

Postby frogman210 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:29 pm

Just wondering if there will be a roster update file that we can start with the current draft results and trades free agent signings etc. when they are done to start the season? Thanks!
frogman210

Re: Will there be a roster update later to start with the ro

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:17 am

This was posted by the developer when the game was released so i believe the answer is yes.

In terms of the offseason start option that is going to get updated with moves prior to the draft and then have a hard stop there as the idea is to play the offseason from there obviously so all moves that have happened today and will happen up to the start of the draft will be part of that file. Draft day trades and beyond will not be represented in the offseason start but will of course be part of the normal season start when that is updated prior to the start of the season. I have also added Chuma Okeke to the file as he signed his rookie scale contract with Orlando finally.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Re: Will there be a roster update later to start with the ro

Postby frogman210 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:09 am

Thank you for the info I missed that message. So I appreciate that. Sounds like they will and I like that they keep the option to start with the teams now or with the off season as that is a fun way to get started with a team as well.
frogman210

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion