How to Demote to D-League?

How to Demote to D-League?

Postby Qrashman » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:03 am

I have a player I drafted that I'd like to demote to D League. When I select him in the roster screen there's no option to demote him. I am GM and coach. There is an empty roster spot in g-league. I'm in February of the season after I drafted him, if that matters.

another question while I'm at it....what does the arrow in the top left do (next to the hamburger)? Doesn't seem to do anything. Assumed it would take you back to the previous screen, which would be cool.
Qrashman

Re: How to Demote to D-League?

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:27 am

1) Maybe you don't have an eligible player? Not sure the rules on which players can be demoted but within my league I am able to demote certain players in February if spots exist.

2) Yes, it's supposed to be a back button however doesn't seem to work for everyone, including me.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Qrashman » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:31 am

I'm guessing maybe I have the max number of NBA players already in the D-League but I don't see any indication on which players those are.
Qrashman

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:34 am

Qrashman wrote:I'm guessing maybe I have the max number of NBA players already in the D-League but I don't see any indication on which players those are.

If you look at your team's roster, it will have a "DLG" indicator after their name. Also this is in the manual about assignments "You can send up to two (2) of your first-year or second-year players to the D-League."
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby PointGuard » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:43 am

Back Arrow isn't working for me either. I've reported it to Gary.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Qrashman » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:50 am

slybelle1 wrote:
Qrashman wrote:I'm guessing maybe I have the max number of NBA players already in the D-League but I don't see any indication on which players those are.

If you look at your team's roster, it will have a "DLG" indicator after their name. Also this is in the manual about assignments "You can send up to two (2) of your first-year or second-year players to the D-League."

I don't have any. Not sure why I can't demote anyone.
Qrashman

Postby Chilikonkarne » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:26 am

I had a similar issue. I fixed by taking the control of the D-League affiliate and cut a player there. It seems their roster was full and couldn't accept any new player.
Chilikonkarne

Postby Qrashman » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:13 am

Chilikonkarne wrote:I had a similar issue. I fixed by taking the control of the D-League affiliate and cut a player there. It seems their roster was full and couldn't accept any new player.

That's what I did. Still have an open roster spot but can't demote anyone.
Qrashman

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion