Slowing down the simulation and Back Arrow

Slowing down the simulation and Back Arrow

Postby abziani » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:33 am

Hi Gary. Hi guys.
I have been playing this game and enjoying it a lot. Many new great features.
Some tiny things I noticed that should be posted here.

First is the back arrow. I am unable to use it when I check a box score or anything else. This arrow was very useful on DDSPB20 and probably it is just a small issue that Gary can fix it in an update.

Second is about simulation speed. I read a topic here and totally agree. Of course you can decrease the time of simulation and follow the results, but that is not enough. Now I am in the end of my first season and I wanna see the scores, the milestones, the injuries and it is just impossible to follow before everything is away from my screen. I really loved the milestones and I see myself just waiting for new accomplishments and forgetting about the results because it is impossible to see both things. It is not something that damages the experience with the game but for sure there must be ways to get this better.

Third is simple. During the simulation I noticed that when the player passes 750 Assistis during the season it shows up that he overtook 500 assists instead.

Forth is something that happened in DDSPB2020 as well. When I finish the simulation of my team and the game returns automatically to the Daily Schedule it freezes with no games on the board. I just need to press somewhere (normally I press the bar on my keyboard) and then it goes to the following day. When it was a regular simulation without games of my team it works properly. It happens just in this sequence: finishing the simulation of your team and returning automatically to the daily schedule.

See you guys!
abziani

Re: Slowing down the simulation and Back Arrow

Postby Qrashman » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:15 am

#1 agreed, back button doesn't work for me

#2 agreed. I'm not sure what the answer is though. I'd put the notifications up near the score so I can see both at the same time?
Qrashman

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion