Player ratings

Player ratings

Postby Superseanic » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:20 pm

I noticed that the player ratings are not accessible from the roster screen when playing fictional. The only way you can see them is by looking at the box score and clicking the player, you can't even access them in commissioner mode.

However when playing historical they are accessible from the teams roster page.

Is there a reason for it to be like this? or is this a game error?
Superseanic

Re: Player ratings

Postby PointGuard » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:52 pm

I just set up a Fictional association and the ratings are showing on the Roster pages.

Maybe some kind of glitch occurred during your set up of the association.

Suggest you create a new Fictional association and keep track of how you set it up. If you again encounter the same problem, submit your notes on the steps you took during creation of the association and your game files with a Support Ticket.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Superseanic » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:01 pm

Thanks for the response,

Not sure what happened the first two times I created a league, but this last time the player ratings do show up for the players.
Superseanic

Postby Superseanic » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:53 pm

Not sure what I did differently, but here it is again.

I would add the image, but it isn't letting me.

The entire player page is empty except the statistics and the players general information, all of the ratings are gone. It has to be some bug in the setup, I will see if I can identify which setup causes this.
Superseanic

Postby Superseanic » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:16 pm

Makes no sense

I just created another league, pretty sure it was set up the exact same as the league that didn't show the player ratings on the player page when clicking from the roster, but this time it did.
Superseanic

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:48 pm

Can you fill out a support ticket at www.wolverinestudios.com/support - there you can include the images and give us a better idea what is going on
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Superseanic » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:37 pm

I filled out the support ticket, am I supposed to receive a confirmation email once that is done? I didn't get one if that is the case.

Also, I found what causes the error, it is when you change to some of the colors on the team info page, some colors chosen, like black and red, everything works as they are supposed to, but if you choose one of the darker greens or even teal, the player ratings from the roster page disappear. I am sure other colors have the same issue, I didn't go through and test all of them

https://prnt.sc/vwo5py
Superseanic

Postby Superseanic » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:19 am

I went through all of the primary basic options for colors and the link below has an X on all primary colors that when chosen make the players ratings not show up on the player page, when clicked from the roster page.

https://prnt.sc/vwohih
Superseanic

Postby PointGuard » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:15 pm

Since Gary MAY not see this, I suggest you send what you've done via a Support Ticket.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion