Is Scott Greenleaf the next Greg Oden?

Is Scott Greenleaf the next Greg Oden?

Postby Qrashman » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:44 pm

My scouts told me this was the guy to get at all costs. I had the worst record in the league but ended up with the #3 pick. The Warriors would not give me the #1 pick no matter what I offered them. The Hornets drafted Greenleaf #2 overall and I made a deal with them for my #3 overall pick, a future #1 pick and a future 2nd round pick. Seems more than fair just to move up one spot. After just 17 games, Greenleaf broke a finger and missed 47 days. ON THE DAY HE RETURNED, he goes down again with SEVERE BACK PAIN for another 47 days.

Qrashman

Re: Is Scott Greenleaf the next Greg Oden?

Postby Rizzo » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:42 am

Ouch, that injury luck is rough. His durability looks fine so hopefully they were just two fluke injuries and he will have a pretty lengthy, healthy career going forward.
Rizzo

Postby Qrashman » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:56 pm

yeah I couldn't believe it. He has all the intangibles and just a wasted season. This was supposed to be my breakout season after 3 years of the worst record. That Blake Griffin contract killed me for 2 seasons, couldnt deal him for anything.
Qrashman

Postby abziani » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:13 am

Qrashman, am I wrong or you are the guy who put the Knicks at the top the other day?
abziani

Postby Qrashman » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:53 pm

abziani wrote:Qrashman, am I wrong or you are the guy who put the Knicks at the top the other day?

correct, but I abandoned that league after I won the championship and started a new one
Qrashman

Postby Qrashman » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:33 am

update: Season 2 I'm bringing him along slowly off the bench. Definitely a candidate for 6th man. I decide to give him a couple starts after the trade deadline and within 3 starts he breaks his wrist, out for 58 days. Due back right before the playoffs, though.
Qrashman

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion