"Next Game Off" button

"Next Game Off" button

Postby Qrashman » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:54 pm

Would be helpful to have a toggle switch to force a player to take the next game off without having to re-do the depth charts too much. Would help in back to backs. That way you don't necessarily have to mess with the depth chart, it would just figure out the best adjustments without that player.
Qrashman

Re: "Next Game Off" button

Postby abziani » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:00 pm

Man...I agree with you. Totally.
I don´t know...I have the same problem. Something like that would be useful.
And Gary, please, can you fix the back arrow? It is annoying without it
abziani

Postby abziani » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:04 pm

I keep playing Fast Break Basketball 3 and on this game when you have an injured player you don´t need to fix your game plan. You just put the player on the injury list and automatically the bench player of the same position replaces him. I know it is kind of lazy but it would be helpful as well. You simply check this option and the player is on the IL. When he returns you just need to unckeck and he is back to the starting lineup (or the rotation).
abziani

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:58 am

I will consider what options could be done here - there is always the lock matrix option so that you can store a default playing time schedule and go back to it with the restore option whenever you want.

As for the back arrow I am not entirely sure what the issue is there - it works ok when I am using it so I am investigating why it would not work otherwise.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby abziani » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:21 pm

Thanks for the feedback, Gary.
I like the option to save your roster order for the sub matrix. The problem is normally the team has multiple injured players and you need to edit it anyway. Like I said, the button to simply not use the player would ease the process.
The back arrow never worked for me. I use the steam version. I don´t know if there is a link with that.

Just a funny story. Writing this message reminded me DDSPB2 when if by mistake you forgot to take your injured player away from your roster would aggravate the problem. I remember one player had a torn achilles and I forgot to take him away for something like two games and he was out for about 2 years. :D :D :D :D
abziani

Postby Qrashman » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:27 am

abziani wrote:Thanks for the feedback, Gary.
I like the option to save your roster order for the sub matrix. The problem is normally the team has multiple injured players and you need to edit it anyway. Like I said, the button to simply not use the player would ease the process.
The back arrow never worked for me. I use the steam version. I don´t know if there is a link with that.

Just a funny story. Writing this message reminded me DDSPB2 when if by mistake you forgot to take your injured player away from your roster would aggravate the problem. I remember one player had a torn achilles and I forgot to take him away for something like two games and he was out for about 2 years. :D :D :D :D

I don't use the Steam version and back arrow doesn't work for me.

As far as the store matrix, that does work nicely but if I have a few injured players sometimes putting my player at the end of the rotation still makes him play a couple of minutes. I'd like a button to sit that player no matter what.
Qrashman

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion