STARTING LINE UP IS MESSED UP

STARTING LINE UP IS MESSED UP

Postby ajarnlance » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:44 am

I am reporting this here because the support link won't let me log in. My starting line up is always messed up for games. It places a Forward in stead of a Centerand some of the other players are not the ones I have selected to start the game in the depth chart. My players are healthy so I don't know why they aren't starting the game. I would attach the save file here but it won't let me.
ajarnlance

Re: STARTING LINE UP IS MESSED UP

Postby PointGuard » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:20 pm

Do you have "CPU Manage Depth Chart/Sub Matrix" checked ON in the Game Options?
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby ajarnlance » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:51 pm

I just checked and I have that setting turned off. I like to micro manage my depth chart but I get the wrong starting line up every time. It's easy to fix: I sub in the correct starters before the game starts. Would just like the devs to know there's a bug.
ajarnlance

Postby Qrashman » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:31 am

I've simmed through 10+ seasons and I've never had that problem.

When you click a player on the depth chart, on the bottom of the screen you can choose what positions you want them to play. Upload your league file and folder to a dropbox or something so someone else can test it out?
Qrashman

Postby abziani » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:44 am

Good to know that you simmed that much.
Can you tell us detais about the stats? I´d like to know the number of players scoring +30 PPG during a season or +10 RPG too (of course the generated players).
Were there interesting players generated? I mean scorers or rebounders that were jaw dropping?
abziani

Postby Qrashman » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:00 pm

I passed up on a center in the draft that went on to have a 29 point, 12 rebound, 3 block rookie season. He's very rare. The created players I've seen are pretty spot on for stats. Enough first round busts / role players. Typically only 1-2 players in the 30PPG range. 8-10 in the 10+ rebounds per game. Right now 4 of the 10 top rebounders are created players.

For me the stats have been pretty on point.
Qrashman

Postby abziani » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:59 am

Thanks for the feedback
abziani

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion