Question w stats

Question w stats

Postby jhayeslfc » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:05 am

Hello all

I’m very interested in a basketball sim and have had my eyes on DDSPB. Are player stats viewable for prior seasons? Ex: A veteran player who’s been in the league for 10 years. Can I see all the stats and the teams the player played for going into the save? Like will I see Kevin Love’s stats dating back to 2008?

Unless I missed it in my brief glance, I don’t remember this being a feature in 20 and it really turned me off on getting deep into the save. (I love being able to go back and compare seasons even with veterans.)

Thanks for any responses. Cheers
jhayeslfc

Re: Question w stats

Postby iPrestige » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:04 pm

Yes, but the stats are limited. You can view a player's basic stats from prior seasons (PPG, APG, etc) on his Player Stats window, but in terms of expanded stats, which can be seen on a team's Stat's section—no.
iPrestige

Re: Question w stats

Postby PointGuard » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:01 pm

I'm seeing season stats for players going back to when they entered the NBA and they are complete....so for Kevin Love (your example) there 31 columns of stats for each season going back to 2008.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion