Game Breaking Bug

Game Breaking Bug

Postby ripkobe » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:40 pm

Hey there! Sent this in an email but didn't see a reply, plus I think I might have identified part of the cause of the issue. All save files were forwarded to Wolverine support though.

Been having a great time so far, in 1981-82 on my long term playthrough. Recently haven't been able to progress, as Fort Wayne has a player (Indiana signed on a two way contract) that is named "rookie rookie". Trying to figure it out, I noticed Ron Lee should be on Indiana, but has seemingly vanished from rosters despite being searchable as a player still - and if you look at the stats of the player, they add up to Jackie Moon (a custom char I added in 1976, semipro merger woo woo) who just retired last season. Two year contracts in this game are two year deals, so I think him retiring in the middle of his contract caused him to stay in the game - which doesn't happen for most players, at least not that I've seen, so I would guess it has to be a two-way contract issue specifically. Also, "rookie rookie" isnt searchable nor editable in commissioner (you can search rookie rookie but one that comes up as signed to a team doesnt appear I think those are just the invisible chars upcoming in the draft) nor droppable or even brought onto the main roster through bring-back-from-G-League. Would be awesome if this could be fixable without having to restart, I've been going through this league game by game, would be a shame to lose it. Cheers! Hope you're all enjoying the beginning of the NBA season :) Never had a team down 50 points at a half in this game - not yet 8)

Edit: Here's a link (https://i.gyazo.com/c4905caf76b89543fde ... 8c0ce1.png) to the error message. FYI, sometimes you might get past the first game where I left the save file at, just progress to another Fort Wayne game and you should trigger it.
ripkobe

Re: Game Breaking Bug

Postby ripkobe » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:18 am

Any update?
ripkobe

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion