G-League depth constantly being changed

G-League depth constantly being changed

Postby DaCrispy » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:13 pm

So I have control of my G-League team's depth because I want to start and play my 2-Way and Young players Sent down players from the main roster, but it keeps getting reset to what the coach wants or sm and I don't enjoy having to switch and restore lineup every day I sim. IS there an option or setting I am missing that stops this?
DaCrispy

Re: G-League depth constantly being changed

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:27 am

Just for clarity do you have BOTH the options turned on to manage the d-league roster and the depth chart (one is set on the roster page, the other on the depth page). If you don't make sure you have both turned on. If you do then it should not be resetting so please look under HELP in the game menu and submit your game files.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby johnd2442 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:07 pm

Forgive this n00b question, but I had a question about this myself. I can't seem to adjust the depth chart for the D-League. Is there a setting I'm not seeing to be able to change this? I have my GM powers set to "global".
johnd2442

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:28 pm

If you want to manage the depth chart for your d-league team then you need to go to the DEPTH link for your team. There should be a dropdown box that gives you an option to manage d-league affiliate depth. Choose that option and you will be responsible for the d-league depth chart. Just remember this though in case the sim stops because of an invalid depth chart. If you turn this on you have to manage it consistently (or turn the option back off the same way you turned it on)
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby johnd2442 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:35 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:If you want to manage the depth chart for your d-league team then you need to go to the DEPTH link for your team. There should be a dropdown box that gives you an option to manage d-league affiliate depth. Choose that option and you will be responsible for the d-league depth chart. Just remember this though in case the sim stops because of an invalid depth chart. If you turn this on you have to manage it consistently (or turn the option back off the same way you turned it on)

That fixed it for me. Thank you, Gary!
johnd2442

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion