Editing - Pre League Creation

Editing - Pre League Creation

Postby Wilsted » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:09 am

Hi!

First of all, great game! I really enjoy it.

I have a question about the editor options in this game. I have been looking around in the forums and can't really find the answer to the question I got.

I have downloaded DB Browser for SQ Lite and have managed to change players contract, teams, positions etc. to the correct ones as it is today.
However, the ratings is a issue for me (ex. Chris Boucher, P. Pritchard etc.) and I would like to change that - but not for every game.
I think it should be a possibility to change this prior to creating a new game everytime, since the ratings aren't randomized from game to game.

How do I find the data/database to change the current ratings and potential for the standard file?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers
Wilsted

Re: Editing - Pre League Creation

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:24 pm

There is no ratings either current or potential for the standard file. The current ratings are generated based on stats and then the potential is determined based on those stats, the player's age and some randomization.

If you want to just change a couple of players the easiest thing to do is start up a season and then once you login switch over to commissioner mode. There you will find an edit players button and you can edit the ones you want to for their current and potentials and then switch back to your player to play the game
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion