How Do I Create My Own League With Me Drafting For Each Team

How Do I Create My Own League With Me Drafting For Each Team

Postby jackman » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:35 pm

I am totally new w/Wolverine. After reviewing some on-line info, I thought this was the program that would allow me to set up my own league. What I've Tried: I select 'New League'; 'Universal Mode'; I then select 'Custom Roster File'; I then select the only file in that folder 'historical'; Click open; I then set the year to '2000'; I then click 'Continue' .......... nothing happens. What I Want To Achieve: I want to set up a 30 team draft where I can place players from either 1999 or 2000 on whatever team I choose; I want to set the rotation for each team and have the computer make the needed substitutions. Is it possible to achieve this? I obviously am doing something wrong.
jackman

Re: How Do I Create My Own League With Me Drafting For Each

Postby jlemmen43 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:13 pm

Nobody has found a roster import template to use yet...but you can do a Inaugural/Fantasy draft to start your league. It's under an options area when setting up your league. As far as getting the 1999-2000 players, you might have to start a league, export it, edit the whole rosters manually, import it, and then run your fantasy draft. It's a 12 team draft. Hope that helps, but yea unfortunately there isn't a method for creating a roster file to start your league with...yet.
jlemmen43

Re: How Do I Create My Own League With Me Drafting For Each

Postby jackman » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:01 pm

Thanks so much for at least, giving me a starting point of how I might go abought setting up my personal league as I want it. Again, thank you.
jackman

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion