Rotation/Depth chart keeps getting reset + other question

Rotation/Depth chart keeps getting reset + other question

Postby Dermot » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:26 am

So basically I set the lineup,I store the lineup, it tells me everything is okay (all green ticks along the bottom), it says the lineup has been stored and I can re-store it at any time. Then I sim a week, I come back to the menu and it's a different rotation, how often do I have to restore this, before every game? (Sandbox mode where I have global control and coach strategies in the strategy area is turned off)

Also, I expanded the league to include two teams, how do I make the players when I view the roster page, wear my team jerseys? Instead they were the default white jersey (FA jersey) and even sometimes no jersey, is literally them bare chested. I have made a custom jersey file for the teams (seperate from the 2d jersey sprites), what am I missing to make it lineup and use my jersey? Is there a setting I have to choose?
Dermot

Re: Rotation/Depth chart keeps getting reset + other questio

Postby beauforsure » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:10 pm

Dermot wrote:So basically I set the lineup,I store the lineup, it tells me everything is okay (all green ticks along the bottom), it says the lineup has been stored and I can re-store it at any time. Then I sim a week, I come back to the menu and it's a different rotation, how often do I have to restore this, before every game? (Sandbox mode where I have global control and coach strategies in the strategy area is turned off)

Also, I expanded the league to include two teams, how do I make the players when I view the roster page, wear my team jerseys? Instead they were the default white jersey (FA jersey) and even sometimes no jersey, is literally them bare chested. I have made a custom jersey file for the teams (seperate from the 2d jersey sprites), what am I missing to make it lineup and use my jersey? Is there a setting I have to choose?

the jersey thing is a bug. i sent some files in for them to look at. i usually have the coach just do it, since i play a GM only role. but ill peep at it.

edit: i checked the restore option, and i think your right it is broken. i saved a lineup , then switch the lineup come back hit restore and it doesnt switch the lineup it switched the minutes matrix tho.
beauforsure

Re: Rotation/Depth chart keeps getting reset + other questio

Postby Dermot » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:07 pm

beauforsure wrote:
Dermot wrote:So basically I set the lineup,I store the lineup, it tells me everything is okay (all green ticks along the bottom), it says the lineup has been stored and I can re-store it at any time. Then I sim a week, I come back to the menu and it's a different rotation, how often do I have to restore this, before every game? (Sandbox mode where I have global control and coach strategies in the strategy area is turned off)

the jersey thing is a bug. i sent some files in for them to look at. i usually have the coach just do it, since i play a GM only role. but ill peep at it.

edit: i checked the restore option, and i think your right it is broken. i saved a lineup , then switch the lineup come back hit restore and it doesnt switch the lineup it switched the minutes matrix tho.

Oh right thats perfect then, wasn't sure if it was something on my end. Yeah the lineup/matrix thing bugs out sometimes. Sometimes I loadup the save and it's fine, it wont reset, ohtertimes it does for the entire play through.
Dermot

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion