What’s new in 2021?

What’s new in 2021?

Postby tlawley » Fri May 07, 2021 10:23 am

I was just wondering what the major updates are. Currently running a 30 man multiplayer league in ‘20 and was wondering if it was worth getting the new one. I can tell a lot of the user interface looks like it got a nice upgrade. Is there anything new with the game engine itself? Is it possible that some teams have a noticeable change in performance? Also how difficult is it to convert from ‘20 to ‘21? Thanks
tlawley

Re: What’s new in 2021?

Postby tlawley » Sun May 23, 2021 1:54 pm

tlawley wrote:I was just wondering what the major updates are. Currently running a 30 man multiplayer league in ‘20 and was wondering if it was worth getting the new one. I can tell a lot of the user interface looks like it got a nice upgrade. Is there anything new with the game engine itself? Is it possible that some teams have a noticeable change in performance? Also how difficult is it to convert from ‘20 to ‘21? Thanks

30 members interested in buying the new version please help ❤️
tlawley

Postby PointGuard » Sun May 23, 2021 2:37 pm

Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby hansmellman » Mon May 24, 2021 8:16 am

The updated aesthetic of the player cards make a huge difference to me, so much easier to get an idea of a players strengths/weaknesses at a quick glance now, not to mention the addition of the 'player type' badges shown on the cards too. Also the addition of the 'get offer' button on the trading screen for players you are trying to move on was a big time saver though not sure if that will make too much difference for a multiplayer league.
hansmellman

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion