Historical Replays

Historical Replays

Postby bagman428 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:32 pm

After reading all the posts in the forum it seems one of the biggest nitpicks about the game is the historical pace & 3 point shooting being unrealistic. So if im understanding this correctly even when using the sliders to correct this
for older seasons it only works for games that are not watched but just simmed? is that correct? This would seem like a bug of some sort and it would most likely prevent me from buying the game. The historical replay "realism" is at the top of my list for important features.

Even if it did work correctly how would you know how far to slide the bar down for each older season? Im guessing it would take a lot of experimenting. Does anyone have a good way or a system they use to determine how to adjust the sliders for older seasons in general to control the pace and 3 point attempts?

I just tested this theory in the demo on the current season. Lowered the 3 pointers to 10% and used the slowest pace possible. Then watched 1 game and simmed the other and results were similar so i dont see any issues unless its just with older seasons.

Let me know..

Thanks
bagman428

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion