A small request for the 2022 game

A small request for the 2022 game

Postby lemon07r » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:55 am

I would dearly love to be able to drag names in places like the draft board. The click to swap is a pain in the butt, especially when you want to rearrange players by bumping them down rather than completely swapping their positions on the board... having to swap 20 players in a row to bump them down is not fun.
lemon07r

Re: A small request for the 2022 game

Postby lechia » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:03 am

I have only played the demo version so far, but I have a few suggestions for future versions:

- being able to trade more than 5 players/draft picks; In the current NBA, it is quite popular to trade a superstar for salary filler and multiple draft picks. This is not possible in the 21 version. Often it takes at least 2 players to match the star's salary and then you can only get 3 picks. Perhaps the limit should be 5 players, but no limit on the number of picks?
- trading picks beyond 3 years, again, something that is now quite common in the NBA
- protected picks, whether it be top 3, top 5, top 10, etc.
- Option to swap picks
- all these things would make it possible to better balance out trades, e.g. where requesting or offering a 1st rounder is too much, a protected pick or pick swap option would be helpful

- After a day is played, it would be helpful to get the pre-game screen, but with the scores and perhaps top players in each game shown. Currently, the only way is to navigate back in the calendar (tedious) and/or looking at the bottom of the screen at the little icons.

Thanks!
lechia

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion