I am brand new to the game, and have some questions...

I am brand new to the game, and have some questions...

Postby thisgrilledcheez » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:00 am

Unfortunately, I am not great at finding answers on my own haha. I feel like the game should potentially be right up my alley, but I'm finding some things a little frustrating, assumedly because I just don't understand them. After starting a game with a real world mod, I noticed that the draft class players were not the real players. I saw that I could import a draft class from DDSCB21, so I bought that. I can't seem to figure out how to add a real player mod to that game, nor could I seem to figure out how to even import the draft class with the fake players haha. If anyone has information about that or even just how to edit the draft class players in DDSPB21, I would be very, very appreciative.
thisgrilledcheez

Re: I am brand new to the game, and have some questions...

Postby hansmellman » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:27 am

Draft class editing is extremely complicated even for a more experienced person let alone a new comer to the franchises. I'm not sure if there is actually a real life draft class as Myself and Rizzo's plan never came to fruition. I think someone on the GM Games Discord had mentioned that they had made a real life college roster mod so it's worth joining that Discord and enquiring there!

In terms of importing from the college game, heres the info from the WS Support page

https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/ ... basketball
hansmellman

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion