Difficulty settings / championship game and bowl game fields

Difficulty settings / championship game and bowl game fields

Postby keythvance » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:46 pm

I went 14-0 with Fresno State after I beat Cincinnati In the cotton bowl. It was a little too easy, yes I am a great play called but I am wondering if I can higher the difficulty level. Also the mountain west championship game was played on boise state’s home field. No MWC insignia =( and then the cotton bowl was played on my home stadium. Is there any future plans to add the right fields to the mods? I am loving the game. I finished with the #5 recruiting class. In this case I understand why but next season I would love a bit more of a challenge. And if I make the CFP I would love to see the National championship game field.
keythvance

Re: Difficulty settings / championship game and bowl game fi

Postby AKH » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:21 am

you can enable hard mode - that should help.

Also, schedule tougher opponents, will help build your prestige, so you can eventually get into the playoff.
AKH

Postby JDB » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:33 am

My biggest concern here is any home field advantage that might be affecting the outcome of these games. I'm not bothered by the would-be home team's logos appearing on the field. Can you verify that any home field advantage logic that exists in the game is turned off for conference championships and bowl games?
JDB

Postby LaStarza » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:45 pm

I'm very interested in getting an answer to this question. I'm considering buying the game, but would like to see this addressed first. I'm concerned that this question has been ignored for over a month now.
LaStarza

Return to DDS: College Football 2021 General Discussion