Suggested Fixes for Future Patches

Suggested Fixes for Future Patches

Postby hey_123 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:21 am

Hey, just want to say the game looks great! I created this thread to point out some issues that I noticed thus far, ordered from 1 (most important) and so on. I would like to update this post as I notice more issues and as future patches get released.

1. In depth chart view, there is no Wishbone formation preview.

2. This occurs to some players. If you are recruiting a player, click on the player card, under recruiting it shows no one is recruiting him, even though I clearly used 10 recruiting points on said player.

3. In depth chart view, if you use the quick roster/position view it opens a small window in the middle of the screen which is great! If you click on the individual player to see their player card and then close the player card, the little pop up box is not in the middle of the screen but now appears at the top of the screen which looks/feels a little strange.

4. In dashboard view. On the schedule, you can't see your opponents ranking (if they are in the top 25). It was a cool feature in DDSCF 20.

Thank you
hey_123

Re: Suggested Fixes for Future Patches

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:45 am

Fixed #1 and #4. #2 is normal as teams don't fill in there until they hit some thresholds of interest. #3 I'll probably defer since I don't want to risk changing up how that player modal is popping up and breaking other screens.
brooks_piggott

Postby hey_123 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:08 pm

Great! Thank you! I also noticed a few more things:

1. In an overtime game, both teams had multiple scoring plays. The game clock registered all of the plays at 15:00.

2. There are no injury emails being generated even though there are injuries occurring.

3. In depth chart, the quick roster view button seems to be unresponsive at times. Most time it will generate the position list but sometimes it doesn't generate anything, you have to click the button again.

Thank you
hey_123

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:21 pm

hey_123 wrote:Great! Thank you! I also noticed a few more things:

1. In an overtime game, both teams had multiple scoring plays. The game clock registered all of the plays at 15:00.

Thank you

College's Overtime is not timed, so I suspect just defaults to that. Each team takes turn on possessions.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby hey_123 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:39 pm

Ahhhhh. That makes sense. Thanks for the reply!
hey_123

Return to DDS: College Football 2021 General Discussion