Sim Seasons In Sandbox - Convert to Career

Sim Seasons In Sandbox - Convert to Career

Postby BigDPW » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:24 am

I had asked about this in the First Access Forum and had received some tips but now I can't access it so I will ask again.

I would like to sim some seasons in Sandbox mode to develop history for the league prior to entering as a player and taking control of a team. How do I convert the league files to Career Mode? I see a button to do that but after the update to career mode is complete I don't seem to be a coach of the team I am selecting to control. Sorry for being dense but it didn't ask me to create a coach and I am not sure I am controlling the team as I had hoped.
BigDPW

Re: Sim Seasons In Sandbox - Convert to Career

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:55 am

I think there are two ways to accomplish this.

1) Set up your league as a career and then just sim multiple seasons to build up your history and keep the coach you created when creating the career league.
2) Set up sandbox, edit everything as much as you want, sim multiple seasons, then convert to career, then go to the team you selected to run and edit the coach to be "you".
brooks_piggott

Re: Sim Seasons In Sandbox - Convert to Career

Postby BigDPW » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:39 am

Brooks_Piggott wrote:I think there are two ways to accomplish this.

1) Set up your league as a career and then just sim multiple seasons to build up your history and keep the coach you created when creating the career league.
2) Set up sandbox, edit everything as much as you want, sim multiple seasons, then convert to career, then go to the team you selected to run and edit the coach to be "you".

Thanks!
BigDPW

Return to DDS: College Football 2021 General Discussion