Any tricks for recruits to commit?

Any tricks for recruits to commit?

Postby KingSancho1985 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:47 am

Got several recruits 95+ interest level but haven't had any commit yet. Just curious if can speed up the process a bit or if I'm missing something. Only week 5 and only 70 recruits have signed in the country, so could possibly may well be just chance that none of my guys have accepted scholarship yet. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything before going further and kill my recruiting for the season.
KingSancho1985

Re: Any tricks for recruits to commit?

Postby arodtwlv » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:09 am

Commits usually starts around week 7 I think, and bulk around week 9. Almost all will be done by weeks 12-14. *note I forgot what the actual weeks are, but they're around those listed

It more depends (I think) on how far you're reaching on a guy...akak small prestige school going after 4 star will have guy "wait longer for bigger offer" whereas if he's a 1 star they'll commit sooner.

Also note a guy can be say a 30 interest in week 14, but if no one else is recruiting him and you have a scholly out for him, he'll often commit to you too. Interest doesn't always = commit chance.

Biggest thing I watch for is to make sure that if my guy is a 90+ interest that other school don't start jumping into the fray. If they don't, I don't worry. If they do, then I'm weary, but still confident unless they'd been there since the beginning or are way "bigger" than me.
arodtwlv

Return to DDS: College Football 2021 General Discussion