Cannot Import Schedule After First Year in Custom League

Cannot Import Schedule After First Year in Custom League

Postby Vegas Vic » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:10 am

The game will allow a custom league file and custom schedule; however, after the first season there is no option to import a new custom schedule during the offseason. The user is stuck with the same schedule year after year.
Vegas Vic

Re: Cannot Import Schedule After First Year in Custom League

Postby Vegas Vic » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:09 pm

Update: The game does allow it, but it must be done on the first day of the offseason. However, I'm getting pop-ups saying that a particular team needs to play "x" number of games. The number varies per custom schedule. If I delete one of the teams' games to get to "x", then I get another popup stating the next team needs to play "x" number of games. This should be disabled for custom leagues with custom schedules to allow for unbalanced scheduling. Otherwise, it's not going to work.
Vegas Vic

Postby Vegas Vic » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:03 pm

Here's a custom test league I created with the 130 FBS teams. I roll over into the 2023 season (although the game screen shows (February 1, 2022). When I go to import the custom schedule, I get a popup that says "Florida State must play 11 games". On my custom schedule, they're scheduled for 12 games.

This is a fairly big issue. For League Format = "Custom", the game needs to accept the schedule as entered regardless of how many games each team plays, as opposed to the fixed constraints imposed by default League Format = "NCAAFBS"

Vegas Vic

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:57 pm

ok, i'll tweak for a future patch
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: College Football 2021 General Discussion