just watch the games???

just watch the games???

Postby HornsManiac » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:39 pm

Is there a way to just watch a game playout without controlling any aspect of it? I enjoy just watching the plays and cheering on my team. I am not interested in calling the plays. It is great to just watch the team and coaching staff you built perform on the field. Is this possible????
HornsManiac

Re: just watch the games???

Postby AKH » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:12 am

sim the week - click 'watch game'. You can turn hiding of scores on/off in the settings, in case you want to know/not know the score before watching.
AKH

Postby truebatman » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:54 am

I like to do that as well HornsManiac, do just like AKH says, the feature works good!
truebatman

Postby HornsManiac » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:13 am

AKH wrote:sim the week - click 'watch game'. You can turn hiding of scores on/off in the settings, in case you want to know/not know the score before watching.

Thanks. I am glad to see it works.
HornsManiac

Postby HornsManiac » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:14 am

truebatman wrote:I like to do that as well HornsManiac, do just like AKH says, the feature works good!

Great!
HornsManiac

Postby buckshot » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:31 pm

This method does work but I do think it would be nice if you could just have the option to watch your own game without turning off scores and simming the week first. Doing it the way we currently have to means you don't know the records of the teams your playing (unless you look up standings) and you still often times know who won if one or both of the teams were ranked going in as when you go back to watch it has now updated rankings.
buckshot

Postby HornsManiac » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:16 am

buckshot wrote:This method does work but I do think it would be nice if you could just have the option to watch your own game without turning off scores and simming the week first. Doing it the way we currently have to means you don't know the records of the teams your playing (unless you look up standings) and you still often times know who won if one or both of the teams were ranked going in as when you go back to watch it has now updated rankings.

I agree it could use some improvements. Really it shouldn't take much tweaking to make it work a lot better.
HornsManiac

Return to DDS: College Football 2021 General Discussion