User Guide

User Guide

Postby spellman1989 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:14 pm

Hi,

The last version I played of this game was 2019. I remember that game had a user guide in the install folder. Does this game have one or was it not included? I'm asking because creating my coach involves a lot more thought this year as far as traits and ratings go. If I don't set my coach to high ratings will they go up as I progress or are they capped until I start doing good? Do personality ratings change as I progress? Any help is greatly appreciated!
spellman1989

Re: User Guide

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:13 pm

Coach ratings don't change. Manuals were all moved online to https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/ ... /solutions
brooks_piggott

Postby spellman1989 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:37 pm

I'm still lost as I don't see anything other than guides relating to players. I'm asking because I want a challenge but I don't want to make it nearly impossible to play either. I plan to start with a weak team and try to make them better. So is it the higher I set my rating players will progress faster? Creating a coach in college basketball was pretty straight forward this one here is a little more confusing though.
spellman1989

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:23 am

I would just accept the default randomness and go with that. Or set them all in the middle. The numbers matter, but a point or two off here or there isn't going to drastically change the difficulty. The coach numbers change their personality a bit, and which plays they'll select from global playbooks, but the player personalities and training plans, etc. make much more of an impact on player development than the coaches do.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: College Football 2021 General Discussion