Development seems off

Development seems off

Postby will1993 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:06 pm

Development seems off in this game. I can have coaches with high development ratings but my players regress, even with highe work ethic and things. For example- I can have a guard I recruited at level 80 and redshirt him and have a default training schedule and all of a sudden he is strength 69 endurance 40 blocking 70/73.

Why is it so easy for players to regress in this game and not progress? I've even tried a campaign where I modified my coaches to have all high development for all positions and there was still heavy regression. Players don't really do this in real life. Why is this in game? It sort of takes the fun out of it because every week I have to check my training otherwise everything decreases
will1993

Re: Development seems off

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:56 pm

Not really sure... players don't really regress much in the college game, they just don't improve as quickly as others and stay pretty much the same as when they were recruited. If they do regress it's normally tied to over training, bad training, bad morale, losing, etc. We'd probably have to get a larger sample size and look at your league files to see if this is a large scale issue or a pattern we need to fix. Also probably need others in the community to comment on this... I imagine if things are off then a lot of people will be able to provide data for us to look at.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: College Football 2021 General Discussion