Problem with resolution on College Football using VM Fusion

Problem with resolution on College Football using VM Fusion

Postby Jacket43 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:55 am

Hi- Having problem seeing all the player card in the game when using VM fusion to run windows on my Mac.
Can't seem to see all the screen despite changing resolution. Anyone else have this problem?
Jacket43

Re: Problem with resolution on College Football using VM Fus

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:10 pm

Make sure zoom is set to 100% as well. And if it continues to be an issue you may look at resetting the saved settings.

go to: %localappdata%

Search for Wolverine_Studios and delete that folder, or the folders within (You may see a pro and/or college folder). That is the folder where the user settings are stored for the game. Deleting the files causes them to be rebuilt so it will not affect any of your leagues. In some cases these settings files can be corrupted by windows during a save... deleting them fixes the issue.
brooks_piggott

Postby Jacket43 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:18 pm

Hi Brooks,
I searched for localappdata and nothing came up but quite a few folders came up on app data. However I did not see anything that indicated whether or not it was connected to the game or wolverine studios. I played with the resolutions setting in VM Fusion but had not success. Any other suggestions?
Jacket43

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:36 am

Local app data will go to C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local and it should be located there.

The scaling to 100% is a windows setting... but vm fusion probably needs to be run in full screen and 1920x1080. You may be able to do 1366x768 too, but 1920 will definitely look better.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: College Football 2021 General Discussion