strategy / custom play book

strategy / custom play book

Postby bechtudo » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:03 am

I am playing now College Football and also Pro Football 2021 and the 2nd season (for me) just started and I hoped for one of my fellow players to share some insight about playbook and strategy. Unfortunately people are busy and nobody so far has been able to open for me the world of creating customs playbook and how to use them. Is there a video anywhere about this topic or these topics. I checked YouTube with no success. I tried by myself all kind of things but it seems not so easy that I just stumble over this by trying. If anybody could give me a helping hand I would really, really love that.
bechtudo

Re: strategy / custom play book

Postby bechtudo » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:19 am

Never mind - I guess there is nobody willing to share or nobody knows. I get there eventually.
bechtudo

Re: strategy / custom play book

Postby arodtwlv » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:59 pm

Haven't seen any vids on custom playbook stuff. Posted in various recent posts some inklings about playbook / gameplan behavior. Jist is I had to revert to OC's default playbook when it came to passing because I must have somehow messed balance of runs/vs pass. Running a power spread idea, for some reason my QB lost a solid 10% on his comp percentage if he ran my playbook (default plays, just took some formations out). Haven't had energy to go back to get working. One other guy recently posted something about him running one for I think CCU as air raid, maybe he has a better idea since I've seen v few ppl actually talk about their custom playbooks.
arodtwlv

Return to DDS: College Football 2021 General Discussion